Frech GmbH - Stockist for used machines
Decoiler - Double
#1073-7746 · Decoiler - Double
AMT - HDR 2,0/1500 - - 2011 -
- Manual spreading via handwheel - 12 bundle arms - Drive with three-phase gear motor (brake motor) LENZE - Loop control via proximity switch with time relay for on / off - Switch cabinet - Speed is set via potentiometer, with LENZE frequency converter
Decoilers for Coils
#1073-7760 · Decoilers for Coils
LAGAN - - - CHECK 2021 -
- with flange feed arms sheet width 800 mm - without front flange support arms sheet width 850 mm - jaw length 950 mm - Pneumatic pressure roller - Belt running direction on both sides (left-right / right-left) - incl. hydraulic unit and control panel - Frequency converter EMERSON for stepless speed the decoiler can be moved axially by an electric motor (rail unavailable)
#1073-7262 · Decoilers for Coils
UNGERER - - - 1993 -
Hydraulic snubber roll arm with hydraulic motor. Shifting movement for coil alignement +- 125 mm electric-hydraulic valves on board. Main Motor: It is installed a DC motor of power 10 kW plus gearbox ratio=1:25 + chain transmission ratio 1:2. Different motor and gearbox can be supplied according to the customer’s line speed. The decoiler is in excellent conditions and we have already checked the mandrel bearings. The snubber roll is new (polyurethane).
#1073-76291 · Folding Machine
FASTI SCHROEDER - 216 32-16 - - 2011 -
ONLY 6800 OPERATING HOURS Furnishing - Motorized folding beam adjustment - Hydraulic upper tool clamping - CNC controlled crowning - CFP 120 touch screen control - Motor, rear stop 10-1500mm - Pointed rail 45 ° sharp Pointed rail 45 ° R10 - bending rail - Goat foot tool approx.R10 - documentation
#1073-76370 · Folding Machine
JORNS - NL150-SW-RM-SM-CNC500-6,4-HS - - 2008 -
- Steel sheet thickness: 1.5 mm - Aluminum sheet thickness: 2.5 mm - Sheet thickness VA: 1.0 mm - Back gauge: CNC - Throat: 1000 mm - Insertion depth: 1000 mm - Upper beam stroke: 200 mm - Number of stands: 6 pieces - Cutting device for cutting to length - Bending angle: 145 degrees - with CNC control - with CNC depth stop Machine is repaired, checked, cleaned by a specialist and is then full functioning. Test run is carried out.
#1073-76357 · Folding Machine
FASTI - FP 25-6 - - 2008 -
Furnishing • Motorized folding beam adjustment • Hydraulic upper tool clamping • Motorized bending center adjustment • CNC controlled crowning • CFP 120 touch screen control • Pointed rail 45 ° sharp 2020mm • Bending rail 40mm • Goat foot tool • CNC controlled backgauge 10-1500mm with ball roller table • 2 CNC controlled front stops. (removable) • Documentation Thanks to the hydraulic cylinders on the upper beam, this machine has extremely a lot of force to squeeze. In addition, the cylinders work in contrast to one Spindle machine very low wear.
#1073-76374 · Folding Machine
SCHRÖDER-FASTI - FP 40 - - 2007 -
Upper beam speed: 65 mm / s Folding beam speed: 85 ° / s Folding beam adjustment: 80 mm Bending center adjustment: 80 mm - Mechanical tool clamping - Motorized folding beam adjustment - Motorized bending beam center point adjustment - Motorized crowning device - Control CFP 120, 12 “color LCD touch screen display - Motorized backgauge o Working range up to 1600/3200 mm o Travel speed 330 mm / s o Support table with steel ball castors o Usable length 3240 mm - 1 pc. Goat foot segment o Usable length 3240 mm o r = 0.50 mm, h = 60 mm
#1073-76353 · Folding Machine
BIMA - 6x2,00 - - 2006 -
Furnishing: • Premel / Sigmatek touch screen control • CNC controlled backgauge • Upper beam adjustment • Electro-hydraulic cutting device up to 2.0 mm • Sheet thickness adjustment
#1073-76329 · Folding Machine
SCHRÖDER - MAK 4 - - 2003 -
• Positioning control POS 500-2 (12-fold program with LCD display) • Goat foot set H170mm divided • Bending bar 20mm (built-in + 2 x 2000mm extra) • Sharp rail 45 ° (2 x 2000mm) • Folding rail 2 x 2000mm • Motorized folding beam adjustment • Sheet metal support table with manual back gauge 10-1000mm and digital display
#1073-76368 · Folding Machine
SCHECHTL - MAX 310 - - 2000 -
with the following equipment: Sharp rail 20 ° R = 1 mm cranked • 1 sniper rail 20 ° R = 2 mm cranked • 1 insert rail each 68/10 and 68/24 • 1 foot switch • CNC Sigmatek control with graphic profile display • 15 "touch screen Monitor, USB connection • soft start of the bending beam • motorized depth stop 6-1000 mm • within the EU connection plug 16 amp. With 5 m cable • "Note: with 2-man operation there is a second foot switch according to the accident insurance company necessary! • Back stop: 6 - 1000 mm • Total power requirement: 3 x 400 V • Opening width: 140 mm. Bending angle: 150 degrees Machine has been repaired, checked, cleaned and is by a specialist fully functional. Test run was carried out.
#1073-76359 · Folding Machine
SCHRÖDER - MAK4 - - 1999 -
Furnishing • Positioning control POS 500 (12-fold program with LCD display) • Motorized folding beam adjustment • Controlled backgauge with ball roller support table • Hydraulic upper tool clamping • Tools: • Sharp rail R 1.5 • Sharp rail R 3.0 • Bending bar 20mm • Bending bar 25mm • Goat foot tools height 230mm, 1980mm divided • Goat foot tools height 170mm, 2200mm divided • 2 front stops, can be moved laterally on the linear guide • Tool trolley • Operation manual
#1073-76371 · Folding Machine
RAS - 74.30 - - 1996 -
Opening height of the upper beam: max. 400 mm Lifting speed upper beam: max. 92 mm / s Lowering speed upper beam: max. 40 mm / s Adjustability of the lower beam: 80 mm Adjustability of the bending beam: 80 mm Bending angle adjustment: 0 - 180 ° Bending speed: max. Approx. 74 ° / S Bending angle accuracy: +/- 0.1 mm Furnishing: • CNC - controlled backgauge 10 - 1550mm with ball roller support • Control system Multibend 9000 • Motorized folding beam adjustment • Documentation • Tools: - Goat's foot rail, height 100 mm - Bending bar 8 mm
#1073-76338 · Folding Machine
RAS - 74.30 - - 1994 -
- Motorized backgauge with folding cams up to 1500 mm - Motorized folding beam adjustment - Multibend 9000 control - Segmented upper beam tool with automatic Tool clamp (height 150mm)
#1073-76365 · Folding Machine
SCHRÖDER - MAKV - - 1994 -
- with standard accessories - with manual lowering of the folding beam - with single control - without back gauge - Total power requirement: 400 V The machine is repaired, checked, cleaned by a specialist and is then full functioning. Test run is carried out.
#1073-76369 · Folding Machine
JORNS - SUPERLINE-300-SO-CNC-6 - - 1991 -
with foot pedal • retractable sheet metal supports • with hydraulic Radius adjustment and automatic sheet thickness adjustment via CNC control programmable • with unscrewable attachment rail • with separately standing Hydraulic unit • Machine without roller shears • Back stop: 1000 mm • Throat 1000: mm • Control PC4000 • Cutting device for cutting to length Machine has been repaired, checked, cleaned and is by a specialist fully functional. Test run was carried out.
#1073-76347 · Folding Machine
HERA - UM III - - 1987 -
Bending angle adjustment via POTI
#1073-76366 · Folding Machine
SCHRÖDER - MAKV - - 1985 -
- with accessories - foot switch - Simple angle adjustment via rotary knob - with radius rail and new sharp rail (on order) - Total power requirement 16 A Machine has been repaired, checked, cleaned and is full by a specialist functioning. Test run was carried out.
#1073-76367 · Folding Machine
JORNS - 77-J-HY-SH-W-4X1 - - 1984 -
with hand roller shears SH • without emergency stop rail • without back gauge • projection 1000 mm • Total power requirement 400 V • Number of stands: 3 pieces • Opening width: approx. 180 mm Note: The machine will be repaired, checked, cleaned and then by a specialist fully functional. Test run is carried out.
#1073-76363 · Folding Machine
FASTI - 211-20-3 - - 1978 -
- with hand stop and numerous radius rails - Manual back gauge 650 mm - opening width 300 mm - bending angle 130 degrees The machine is repaired, checked, cleaned by a specialist and is then full functioning. Test run is carried out.
#1073-76143 · Folding Machine
RAS - 67.40 - - -
- automatic and manual mode possible - Bending angle adjustable via potentiometer - Rail for bends up to 160 °
#1073-76322 · Folding Machine
FASTI - 215-32-4 - - -
Furnishing: - Motorized folding beam adjustment - FASTIMATIK 4000 CNC control - controlled backgauge 1000 mm - documentation - Tool package: Sharp rail 45 ° (built-in) Bending bar: 18mm, 35mm (built-in) Goat foot height 150mm approx.R10 Goat foot height 130mm approx. R1.5
#1073-96701 · Hydr. pressbrake
ADIRA - PA 16030 Plus - - 2018 -
- with crowning device make WILA - With the following scope of delivery: Standard tool set with die 835 mm and 795 mm - oil filling - foot pedal - LazerSafe security system / CE - Two front support arms 500 mm, movable Special features: - patented HEXA-C frame: low-torsion and therefore very precise - Hydraulics in semi-hybrid equipment are very energy-saving because the motor is in the Idle runs only at 5 Hz - Two high-precision servo valves regulate the parallelism when moving up and down - Two linear encoders ensure the exact positioning of the press beam - Adjustable guide of the press beam made of self-lubricating material - Electrics and hydraulics with overvoltage protection - X & R axes run over driven on backlash-free recirculating ball spindles Servomotors - The rear of the machine is secured with a light barrier
#1073-96719 · Hydr. pressbrake
GELBER BIEGER - GB 40-1250 XY - - 2017 -
Furnishing: • Semi-automatic control system Pro-face • Support table • Foldable back gauge • Safety grille • See photos for tools
#1073-96720 · Hydr. pressbrake
EHT - TRUMPF - VARIOPRESS 230-30 - - 2012 -
Furnishing: • Controlled axes: Y1, Y2, X, R • 4 stop fingers, can be moved sideways • Shared stamp set • Block die divided, incl. Pressure groove • Control: Cybelec Modeva 10S • Pneumatic tool clamping above + below • Safety light barrier • Controlled crowning • Support arms can be moved • Operating manual
Trader Profile: Frech GmbH
Profile of Trader
Founded in 1945 by Karl Frech and having Mrs Nicole Frech as its 3rd generation manager, the company can look back on over 60 years of business tradition in the town of Sinsheim near Heidelberg in the German Baden region.
Sinsheim is located on the A6 motorway, at a distance of an one hour drive on the motorway from the airports Frankfurt/Main and Stuttgart. FRECH GmbH is specialised in dealing with used equipment (decoilers, recoilers, roller levellers, coil-lines, roll forming lines, slitting lines, cut-to-length lines, cold rolling mills and roll grinders).
Furthermore the FRECH-Team is acting as an agent in the following fields of used machinery: coil-cars, folding machines, grinding machines, press brakes, presses, scrap-metal-coilers and shears. Contact us please !!! - we will help you also in other areas. In an area of about 1000 square metres of halls and retail floorspace we display a range of constantly varying second-hand machinery which are in proper working condition and, for the most part, fit for demonstration.
Why second-hand machinery?
Second-hand machines are most of the time immediately available and are ready for operation. Frech is your first address when you want to reduce your capital costs and increase your machinery’s economic efficiency.
Buying and selling second-hand machinery is a matter of trust – Frech is your best contact